The main reason that some people take opportunities when they arise, and others do not, is that some people are ready.
They have their business plan ready and all they need to do is take advantage of the opportunities.
Where can you find the right business plan?
If your business is based in the United States - click here
If your business is based in the U.K. - click here
Ideas To Action.
Part 30 - Article Marketing.
The only way for any business to succeed rather than fail is for it to be promoted. You can do this by paying for advertisements but you can get the same attention for free through article marketing.
To help you get started, here are the secrets to succeeding:
- You must come up with a catchy title that promotes your business. Imagine what would happen if people would like to know more about the article just by reading the title? It would also be helpful if you use keywords so people who type it will see your article. At the same time, you can mention the benefits of what reading your articles can do for them.
- Second, make sure that your article is well organized. Instead of just writing your article paragraph by paragraph, maximize the use of bullet points to stress important points. This will make their reading experience a memorable one.
- Third, your articles have to be informative and not just impress the reader. You can do this by using simple words instead of using big ones so that the average person can understand.
- Once you finish writing the article, read it over and see if you understand it. Better yet, give this to someone else and see what they say. If there are some concerns, edit it because although you may be an expert in this matter, your readers may not and the reason why they want to read it is to learn more about what your business has to offer.
- Do not forget to check on your article to see if there is anything new you would like to add. This is where variety comes in as there are different ways of stressing a point when the bottom line is that you want people to visit your site.
- You can get new information by joining and posting in online forums and blogs. Some even put snippets in their articles. You should add something daily and do not forget to put a link to your businesses website.
- Lastly, each article has an article summary. Most websites require this in just 3 or 5 sentences. Say what your article is all about and why anyone should spend their time reading the entire thing. If you do not put any effort here, you may have already lost the opportunity to make it look interesting for the reader to find out more.
Promoting your businesses site through article marketing is very easy. If done properly, you will undoubtedly get more traffic which is what this form of advertising is all about.
Are you an article writer? If you are, you may prefer writing your own articles; however, there may come a point in time when outsourcing crosses your mind. When you outsource your businesses article writing projects, you allow another writer to do the job for you. In turn, you will pay that writer.
As great as outsourcing is, is it the best decision for your business? This is a choice that you will have to make on your own. Before making that decision, you should examine the many pros and cons of outsourcing.
The biggest pro or plus side to outsourcing is that it can help your business when you are in pinch. Are you working on a project with a strict deadline that you just cannot meet? Were you denied a deadline extension or are you afraid to ask for one? Are you sick or did a family emergency come up? If you cannot complete an assigned project on time, outsourcing can save you time, money, and embarrassment.
Outsourcing can also allow you to pursue other article moneymaking opportunities. Are you in the process of generating passive income through your own content filled websites and blogs? Do you have so many ideas that you just can’t seem to find the time to set them all in motion? If so, you may want to outsource your work. Outsourcing is easier when the articles written are for your own personal use.
Although getting help in an emergency situation and having time to focus on other moneymaking opportunities for your business is nice, outsourcing also has its downsides. Your clients may never know that you outsourced their project to another writer, but are you willing to take the risk?
Finding a quality outsourcer can be hard to find because it is a decision that should not be made on a whim. Never just take someone’s word that they are a good article writer. Ask to see samples of their work, preferably samples with their name attached. As a writer, you may know that many writers work as ghostwriters. For that reason, you may have to accept samples without an author’s name attached to the work, but use these articles as a last resort.
And, there is always that worst case scenario where you are not provided with unique articles. This can be embarrassing and harmful to your business if you outsourced articles that were simply copies. Most website owners will perform a copyright check. There is nothing worse than learning the articles your business used, which you actually paid someone else to write, were copied from the internet. For that reason, always check yourself first.
In addition to verifying that the articles your outsourcer provided you with are unique, proofread all articles. Even the best writers can make mistakes from time to time, but an extra proofreading can reduce or completely eliminate those mistakes. Remember, if your business is using the outsourced articles, its name and reputation will be on the line.
As outlined above, outsourcing has its pros and cons. Many writers only use outsourcing as a last resort, but you can use it and possibly profit from it anyway that you see fit.
Ideas To Action - next
A Great Business did not just happen - It was planned that way.