The main reason that some people take opportunities when they arise, and others do not, is that some people are ready.
They have their business plan ready and all they need to do is take advantage of the opportunities.
Where can you find the right business plan?
If your business is based in the United States - click here
If your business is based in the U.K. - click here
Ideas To Action.
Part 22 - Business Logo.
Your Logo happens to appear first in your businesses portfolio.
It makes the first impression.
A professional image with a well-structured theme holds the key of whether you will win a customer or not. A well-crafted logo gives a reason to look further across your company’s document; brochure, website, advertorial, template, business card etc. Your businesses logo must hold a meaning to inspire customers.
A failed logo means losing out on business.
So what makes a successful business logo?
Your business logo must represent the following points:
- Brand Value
- Care for Audience
- Latest with the Industry Trends
10 Great Tips
- Use a Visual Double Entendre - Utilize a technique that is two pictures wrapped into one through clever interpretation of a concept or idea.
- Color is Vitally Important - One of the most important considerations for logo design is the color palette. This is not a superficial decision, color carries meanings and communicates ideas.
- Avoid the Cliche - Every few years or so, some new fads come along in logo design. Why not use a design for your business that you actually thought up yourself rather than ripping off what everyone else is doing?
- Make it Ownable - The concept is definitely an important one that ties closely to the previous tip. Rather than following the herd and using a cliche design, you should instead strive for something for your business that is uniquely recognizable.
- Everybody Loves Custom Type – There is almost nothing that can give your logo a unique feel quite like some awesome custom lettering. Custom type helps ensure that your unique logo will stay that way.
- Keep it Simple Stupid - Not everyone can produce beautiful, hand-drawn logos. Always think about how you can go that extra mile and turn your boring logos into unmistakable brand marks for your business.
- Consider Proportion & Symmetry - Some people can get carried away with discussions of proportion and symmetry, but if we strip out the crazy, there’s still some important lessons for your business here.
- Think About Negative Space - Along the same vein as a double entendre is the age old trick of utilizing the negative space in a logo in some clever way.
- Passive vs. Active - A sense of motion is especially important when it comes to logos with images. This concept even extends to typically inanimate objects.
- Know What it Means - Every good logo has a story. Far beyond simply a pretty sketch, strong business logos are filled with meaning, both obvious and hidden.
Ideas To Action - next
A Great Business did not just happen - It was planned that way.