The main reason that some people take opportunities when they arise, and others do not, is that some people are ready.
They have their Business Plan ready and all they need to do is take advantage of the opportunities.
Where can you find the right Business Plan?
If your Business is based in the United States - click here
If your Business is based in the U.K. - click here
The term "clip art" originated through the practice of physically cutting images from pre-existing printed works for use in other publishing projects. Before the advent of Computers in Desktop Publishing, clip art was used through a process called paste up. Many clip art images in this era qualified as line art. In this process, the clip art images are cut out by hand, then attached via adhesives to a board representing a scale size of the finished, printed work.
The Microsoft Office Online Clip Art and Media Web site has more than 140,000 images. That's a lot of choices! If you're not an artist, this clip art can be the answer to spicing up your flyers, brochures, newsletters, and other publications with pictures.
Clip Organizer contains drawings, photographs, sounds, videos, and other media files. These media files are called clips. A clip is a single media file, such as a sound, an animation, or a piece of art, that you can insert into a Microsoft Office document. You can use clips in presentations, in publications, and in other Office documents. You can use Clip Organizer to browse through clip collections, to add clips, or to catalog clips in ways that make sense to you. For example, you can create a collection to group the clips that you use most frequently. Or, you can let Clip Organizer automatically add and catalog media files on your hard disk.
Electronic clip art is available in several different file formats. It is important for clip art users to understand the differences between file formats so that they can use an appropriate image file and get the resolution and detail results they need.
Clip art file formats are divided into 2 different types: bitmap or vector graphics.
Flyers are used to advertise, to announce events, or to aid in the search for missing pets and people. Flyers are a low-cost way for any business to spread the word about its products and services. Flyers are on our cars, pinned to bulletin boards, hung on telephone poles, and sitting in stacks at just about every retail store you can imagine.
A brochure is an ideal format for business and personal promotions of all kinds. If you are an artist who wishes to showcase your work, whether as an invitation to an opening or to sell, creating an art brochure is the perfect way to do it. It's easy to make a brochure to showcase your art, using almost any word processor or desktop publishing software and a template.
There are plenty of places to get clip art such as:
- #1 Free Clip Art - Free clip art images in over 300 categories.
- All Environment and Nature Clip Art - Animated GIFs, backgrounds, borders, dingbats, fonts, icons and lines covering a variety of environment and nature topics, including animals, birds, marine life and recycling.
- AllFreeClipArt.com - Clipart acquired from a number of different sites on the Internet. Index listing to other related clipart sites.
- An Ice Skating Super Site - The images are organized into subject groupings of similar images.
- Art Builders - Provides commercial and free vector clip art. Grouped by categories in wmf and eps format, supporting CMYK colors. Includes 3D wallpapers, textures, web graphics, as well as custom artwork.
- Art Image Collections - Works by Rackham, Dulac, Dore, Morris, N.C. Wyeth, Beardsley, the PreRaphaelites and others in formats suitable for web publication.
- Artist For Hire - Free Clipart Gallery - Collection of free clip art, wallpapers, screensavers, web page templates and buttons. Also links to other related graphic sites and custom graphic design services.
- Best of Clipart - Archive of free clip art images and clipart links.
- Bicycle GIFs - Free clipart and animations for bicycling theme web pages.
- Billy Bear's Storybook Clipart - Plenty of clipart for kids purchase or download free.
- Blaikiewell Clipart - Clipart is supplied free to use on commercial and personal web sites. Exhibit of images that include animals, Christmas, cobwebs, assorted flowers, fruit, love, and snow and ice.
- ChristiaNet - Royalty free clipart includes categories of Christian, baby, wedding, food, flower and several others.
- Classic Clips Clip Art - The fifties classic clipart, 40s 50s style clipart and resources.
- Classroom Clipart - Includes a large 13,700 collection of photographs, clipart, and historical images designed for use for educational purposes.
- Clip Art, Inc. - Offers clipart graphics. Subscription required.
- ClipArtGallery.com - Clipart for holidays like Halloween and Christmas, sports like golf and football, and design elements like balls, buttons, backgrounds and arrows.
- Clipart Castle - One of the first clipart sites on the web now includes a complete searchable archive of thousands of free clipart images.
- Clipart XP - Free clipart in many different categories.
- Clipart for Kids - Over 1,500 clip art images that may be displayed on family-safe personal web sites only.
- Clipart-Graphics.net - Site provides 13,000 free clipart images, animations, bullets and buttons.
- ClipsAhoy.com - Free original clip art. Requests Welcome. Over 230 categories including animals and celebrities.
- Cool Archive - Free Clip Art - Archive with over 1000+ free clip art images in more than 30 categories.
- Cool Clipart and Pictures - A growing collection of original and free clipart and pictures.
- Corporate Logoland - Free logo site with many brand names available, user submissions, a contest and forum.
- Cowboy Clip Art - Free country and western graphics.
- Fantasy Clipart - A collection of images and clipart of dragons, demons, elves, vampires and wizards.
- Food and Cooking Clip Art - Food-related clip art and backgrounds in GIF and PNG format.
- Free Chinese Symbols Collection - Clipart symbols in GIF format for web design, art design, tattoo sample and educational reference.
- Free Clip Art - Free clipart that has been collected and categorized in an easy to find manner. Search function available.
- Free Clip Art.net - All original art in 15 categories to choose from. Each image has 3 sizes, in color, and detail.
- Free Seed Packet Templates - Printable seed packet templates for trading seeds and gift giving.
- Free Wedding Clipart - Clipart arranged in categories.
- Graphic Maps - Quality maps and cartographic images for a personal web site or other projects. Custom maps available also.
- Hassle Free Clip Art - Clip art site offering free web graphics without the hassle of pop up ads, banners, sign up forms, or other obtrusive advertising.
- Image Export - Offers free clipart, with thousands of images, buttons, backgrounds, animated GIFs, and patriotic images.
- Inki's Clipart - Clipart site offers great original clipart for free use on personal pages.
- Internet Clipart - Professional quality graphics for website building in 21 categories and still growing. The clipart is theme specific, with categories for real estate, fishing, golfing, sports, medical, law, finance, and other subject matter.
- J's Magic Free Easter Graphics - Clipart of baskets, ducks n' chicks, dividers and titling, eggs, religious, bunnies animated, and bunnies inanimate.
- JAC Clipart Archive - Free 3D gray icons, web graphics, clipart and animated GIFs categorized in categories for easy download.
- Juelie's State Flower Garden of Gifs - Within this garden, find all the State flowers.
- Lisa Jos Castle - GIFs of fairies, unicorns, dragons, angels, castles, Native American, Holidays, and ocean fantasy.
- Magic Clip Art - Collection of magic-related clip art that includes images of playing cards as well as animated clip art.
- National Clip Art Gallery of Canada - A collection of Canadian clipart.
- Noetic Art - Original clipart organized in categories. In addition, three fonts in both Windows TrueType and Adobe Type 1 formats.
- Original Country Clipart by Lisa - Download graphics and clipart for personal or business web pages, crafts, and desktop publishing.
- Peace - Free peace symbol clip art for personal use and other related downloads. Peace poll.
- Radio Art - Includes free Amateur Radio Clip art including a mapped gif DX radio and a Java Banner Radio
- Real Estate Clip Art - For realtors and others needing real estate specific graphics.
- Real Estate Clipart - Images designed specifically for Real Estate related websites, plus over 2,000 more high-quality web graphics for members.
- Sports Clipart.com - Collection of links found on the Internet to clipart, graphics and pictures including baseball, basketball, football, and soccer.
Advertisers often use targeted images to link their product with an enhanced version of reality. New, more seductive images continually replace those that are past their ‘use-by’ date, arguably with the primary aim of locking consumers into a cycle of spending and consumption.
Advertisers have long realized the importance of advertising that creates mental images in the buyer's mind. In psychology, on the other hand, mental imagery (notably but not confined to visual imagery) has had an uneven history. Interest in mental imagery waned during the behavioral learning theory stronghold of the 40's, 50's and 60's when coincidentally, Madison Avenue was reaching its peak (Mayer, 1958). Mental imagery is now back to the forefront of psychology. As Bugelski (1979) observes: the "image builders" of Madison Avenue probably were right-imagery may prove to be the primary principle for the psychology of learning.
If you have an online store, issue press releases or even just have a Facebook business “page”, then here are 6 reasons to publish images and photos as part of your business marketing tactics.
- Articles with images get 94% more total views
- Including a Photo and a video in a press release increases views by over 45%
- 60% of consumers are more likely to consider or contact a business when an image shows up in local search results
- In an ecommerce site, 67% of consumers say the quality of a product image is “very important” in selecting and purchasing a product
- In an online store, customers think that the quality of a products image is more important than product-specific information (63%), a long description (54%) and ratings and reviews (53%)
- Engagement rate on Facebook for photos averages 0.37% where text only is 0.27% (this translates to a 37% higher level of engagement for photos over text)
Advertising is the techniques and practices used to bring products, services, opinions, or causes to public notice for the purpose of persuading the public to respond in a certain way toward what is advertised.
The key elements that help us to bring out advertising include graphics, message, colors, photos, videos and animations.
Graphics plays an important role in the advertising industry. To mention the words graphics design immediately brings into mind advertising. In order words, graphic design is synonymous with advertising industry. This is because the nature of advertising is such that it thrives visual representations of products, services, concepts and ideas. It is the main way in which companies all around the world sell their products and services. Apart from using it to sell products and services, it is also used as one of the key ways of instituting social change.
Advertisements for products and services are most effective when the graphics stand out while maintaining relevance to and clarity of the message. The right graphic can attract good attention and increase the likelihood that the viewer will buy the product.
When companies want to introduce new products and services, they create awareness through the use of advertising. On the same score, governmental and non-governmental organizations use this forum to introduce new policies and create social awareness respectively. The use of graphic design plays a very vital role in getting the attention of the public. The effective use of color and concepts help in achieving this aim. The visual appeal of the graphics is as important as the message it puts across. The visuals are deliberately engineered to appeal to the emotions and intellect of the people it hopes to reach.
Human beings are essentially emotional beings, so appealing to them only at an intellectual level normally does not prove to be the most effective. That is where the work of graphic design comes in. It adds more life to the underlining message and that is how the message gets to sell. The designs are able to do more persuasion than a thousand words is able to. We can all testify to the graphics in an advert we saw on a billboard, in the newspaper, a magazine, on the internet and how you were totally sold out. It is not the message itself that made us responsive to the in the positive manner in which we did. It was the humor and the visual appeal. It left an ineradicable mark on our minds of whatever was being advertised. And guess what? We went on to tell other family members or friends about it.
Advertising or graphic design companies that produce convincing materials know the psychology behind a successful advert. They spend time investigating and researching on how best to appeal to their target audience. The demographics (for example, age, education, income group etc.) of their audience will determine what colors, concepts, techniques and other contents to use.
A Great Business did not just happen - It was planned that way.