The main reason that some people take opportunities when they arise, and others do not, is that some people are ready.
They have their Business Plan ready and all they need to do is take advantage of the opportunities.
Where can you find the right Business Plan?
If your Business is based in the United States - click here
If your Business is based in the U.K. - click here
On September 7 1998, two Stanford University students, Larry Page and Sergey Brin, co-founded Google, a company they started as part of a research project in January 1996. On August 19, 2004 Google had its first public offering, the one point six-seven billion dollars it raised gave it a net worth of twenty-tree billion dollars. The Mountain View, California based internet search and online advertising company Google Inc. has over sixty thousand full time employees and with a 75.8% market share, Google is the most used internet search engine.
When Larry Page and Sergey Brin began creating Google it was based on the hypothesis that a search engine that could analyze the relationships between the different websites could get better results then the techniques that already existed. In the beginning the system used back links to estimate a websites importance causing its creators to name it Backrub.
Pleased with the results the search engine had on the Stanford University's website the two students registered the domain google.com on September 14, 1997. A year after registering the domain name Google Inc was incorporated. Google began to sell advertisements associated with keyword searches in 2000. By using text based advertisements Google was able to maintain an uncluttered page design that encouraged maximum page loading speed. Google sold the keywords based on a combination of clickthroughs and price bids. Bidding on the keywords started at five cents a click.
Google's simple design quickly attracted a large population of loyal internet users.
Google's success has allowed it the freedom to create tools and services such as Web applications, business solutions, and advertising networks for the general public and its expanding business environment.
In 2000 Google launched its advertising creation, AdWords. For a monthly fee Google would both set up and then manage a companies advertising campaign. Google relies on AdWords for the bulk of its revenue. AdWords offers its clients pay-per-click advertising. AdWords provides adverting for local, national, and international distribution. AdWords is able to define several important factors in keywords when and ad is first created to determine how much a client will pay-per-click, if the ad is eligible for ad auction, and how the ad ranks in the auction if it is eligible.
By following a set of guidelines provided by Google, webmasters can ensure that Google's web crawlers are able to find, index, and rank their websites.
Google offers a variety of webmaster tools that help provide information about add sites, updates, and sitemaps. Google's webmaster tools will provide statistics and error information about a site. The Google sitemaps will help webmasters know what mages are present on the website.
The major factor behind Google's success is its web search services. Google uses Page Rank for its search engine optimization program. Page rank is a link analysis algorithm that assigns a numerical weight to every single element of a hyperlinked set of documents, like the World Wide Web. Its purpose is to measure the relative importance within the set. PageRank is a registered trademark of Google. Stanford University owns PageRank's patent.
Ways to Make Money Online with Google
Are you interested in learning how to make money online by partnering or leveraging popular online websites and companies? Then below are top ten legitimate ways to make money online with Google.
No doubt, Google is one of the world’s most successful companies. With billions of people using its search engine and other tools on a daily basis, Google is by far the most valuable asset on the internet; whether you like it or not. Google makes money by helping people make money from their various tools and assets such as:
- Affiliate Network
- DoubleClick Network
- Android and so on
And this is one of the reasons behind the company’s success.
Now, let’s face it. We can’t all lounge around the well-known, award winning Google HQ offices as employees; Google can’t employ everyone who wants to work with them. But there are many ways you can make money from Google, even without leaving the comfort of your room. If that sounds great to you, then here are 10 ways to earn cool cash from Google.
- Google Adsense - This is the most popular way to make money with Google. Google Adsense is a program that pays you to run ads on your blog or website. Each time a visitor gets interested in the ads, you earn a commission. The more visitors your website or blog attracts, the more ad interest you will record, and the more money you will make. So, if you have a blog or website that consistently generates a decent amount of traffic, then you should monetize it with Google Adsense and earn cool cash. However, you must bear in mind that adsense publishers are bound by stringent rules; so you must be disciplined, legit and honest if you must partner with Google through their Adsense program.
- Google Adwords - This is the twin of Google Adsense, but it differs slightly in that it is meant for advertisers. While Google Adwords will not fetch you money directly, it can help you attract customers to your business or visitors to your blog, which ultimately means profits for you. One major advantage of Google Adwords is that it presents your advertisements to internet users who are searching Google with keywords related to your advert. So, your chances of achieving your campaign goals are very bright as the ads and audience are well targeted.
- Search Engine Optimization - Google lists websites on its results pages based on the relevance of the websites to search queries and on the authority of the websites. The position of a particular website or blog in Google’s search rankings can be improved (this is what is called Search Engine Optimization), but this requires thorough knowledge of the various factors that Google uses to rank websites and expertise at using these factors to a website’s advantage. Many website owners now hire SEO experts to improve their Google rankings. If you have a deep understanding of SEO especially on Google, you can make money optimizing people’s websites.
- Blogger - Owned by Google, Blogger is a free platform; just like WordPress and Tumblr, for setting up and running blogs. If you have some knowledge, experience, or passion for a topic that you would love to share with others, then you can start a blog on that topic and share your knowledge with others who are willing to learn from you. Once you have built a large readership, your blog will generate huge traffic consistently, and you can monetize your blog with Adsense, affiliate marketing, sales of ad private space, and so on.
- Google Jobs - This sticks out from the list because it doesn’t come with the work-from-home advantage. From time to time, Google announces job openings in its offices in the US and other countries, calling for applications from qualified individuals. If you will love to work with one of the greatest company in the world, if you have what it takes, then apply for a job at Google when the next openings are announced, and you could end up working with one of the world’s biggest companies.
- YouTube - YouTube is a program that allows internet users to upload vides to the web. Not only does YouTube allow you to share your videos with the world, but it also allows you to make money from them. By simply monetizing your videos with Adsense or by other methods, you will earn some cool cash based on the number of views that your videos attract.
- Google Keyword Planner - Google Keyword Planner helps you figure out the words and phrases that people are using in their search engine queries. With this tool, business owners and bloggers can find out which keywords are most likely to attract visitors to their websites and blogs. And by optimizing their websites for these keywords, they will attract targeted visitors who will most likely take any desired action. This tool won’t fetch you quick cash, but it can help you generate huge profits in the long term.
- Consulting - If you are highly experienced with any of Google’s tools listed above, you can make money by teaching others who are willing to learn how to use these tools. For example, if you understand everything about SEO, you can run an e-course or membership program that teaches people how to use and make the most from SEO.
- Write a book - Another way to make money from Google is to write a book that contains information on how to use and make the most from any of Google’s tools and programs that you have used to achieve great results repeatedly.
- You can develop apps for Google Android platform and make some money, either by directly selling the apps per download, selling credit points or advertising in the app.
A Great Business did not just happen - It was planned that way.